DSMA is the world’s leading Automotive dealership acquisitions firm. Our purpose is to advise clients throughout the United Sates and Canada on the purchase or sale of a dealership.
DSMA started in Canada in 2012 and later opened an office in the U.S. in 2017. Since then, DSMA’s business has grown exponentially, year over year, due to the results we bring to our clients. We have an incredible team of professional M&A associates, deal advisors, in-house legal counsel, marketing executives and financial analysts who work together to get the deal done. Due to our growth, we are searching for an experienced individual to join our team as an M&A Associate for Arizona.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with national scale
- We are transparent and forth coming
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
- We train and develop our people regularly
The M&A Associate will be required to prospect and draw upon their extensive industry contacts and knowledge to build their customer base within their assigned territory. They will work with clients to facilitate the dealer valuation and the sale of their business from inception to completion. Your day-to-day will consist of cold calling, client calls, video meetings, visiting dealerships and collaborating with your team members.
Skills & Attributes
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership characteristics with entrepreneurial spirit
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office, Email and CRM tools
- Strong business acumen and the ability to adapt to your client’s needs
- Strong negotiating skills
- Drive and determination to see work through to its completion
- Complete understanding of the sales process
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Individual must be capable of understanding and maintaining confidential information
- Positive and ‘Can Do’ attitude
Experience and Education
- 5 + years working for a leading bank in automotive a plus
- Experience in roles required to develop business for an automotive OEM or supplier i.e. Regional Manager or Dealer Development
- Experience as a Business Broker considered an asset
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferred
All information on applications for the role of M&A Associate will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.